The new FT750-XP20LE is the same popular FT750-XP20 everyone loves with almost twice as much battery and fully loaded with CSC's top accessories like the front basket, rear carrier, plus the front and rear fenders. This fat-tire electric bicycle is specced out with quality components and desirable features that deliver unmatched value in the e-bike marketplace.
The FT750XP is built around a lightweight aluminum chassis, and it uses an extra high-capacity 20 amp battery pack that fits integrally into the frame’s downtube for an ultra-clean appearance. The battery uses high-quality lithium cells to deliver enough energy to help power the bike for 45 to 70 miles, range depends on a number of factors including the weight of the rider, added gear, terrain, tire pressure, temperature. wind speed etc.
The lockable battery pack sends its energy to an intelligent brushless controller and then to a first-rate Bafang 750-watt motor mounted in the rear-wheel hub. Pedal-assist rates can be adjusted to five levels, while a thumb-operated throttle adds power without even pedaling.
The FT750XP-20LE’s components are premium quality. CSC uses Bafang motor, 6061 aluminum frame, Tektro E-500 hydraulic brakes, and huge 180mm stainless steel discs for excellent control.
The esteemed Shimano DMP brand is found on the 7-speed 11-34 Freewheel gear set and Shimano Acera derailleur with adaptable gear ratios. The Shimano index shifter clearly displays which gear is selected. A dual-sided front sprocket guard ensures the chain remains on track even when ridden over rough terrain.
Rider comfort is aided by a front suspension with 3.94 inches (100mm) of bump-absorbing travel, able to be fine-tuned with 8 levels of damping adjustment plus a lockout setting, as well as spring-preload adjustability. Fat Kenda Juggernaut tires look brawny and provide additional bump absorption.
Lightweight aluminum is also used for key components such as the pedals and crank, wheel rims, and tapered handlebar. Instrumentation is via a 2.6 x 3.8-inch LCD display that monitors speed.
Thoughtful convenience and safety items are part of the FT750XP package. LED headlights and taillights enhance rider conspicuity, as does a handlebar-mounted bell. A handy USB port is provided to power electronic devices, and a water bottle holder enables riders to stay hydrated. A protective cage is fitted over the derailleur to prevent drivetrain damage, and frame tabs are ready to mount rear fenders or racks.
The bikes are backed by a 12-month warranty.
- Frame: 6061 aluminum alloy, high-step type
- Frame Size: 15 inches
- Max Capacity: 264 pounds
- Motor: 750-watt Bafang geared hub
- Motor Torque: 37 lb-ft (80 Newton meters)
- Pedal Assistance: Five assist levels, 1:1 cadence pedal assistance
- Initiating mode: Pedal-assist and thumb throttle
- Battery: Samsung lithium NCA (LiNiCoAlO2)
- Battery Specs: 48 volts, 20 amp-hours
- Battery Weight: 14.6 pounds
- Range: 45 to 70+ miles (dependent on usage)
- Controller: Intelligent brushless 48V750W
- Charger: 54.6V2A 100-240V input
- Front fork: Aluminum alloy, gold-anodized tubes
- Front suspension: 3.94 inches (100mm) of travel, 8 levels of damping adjustment plus lockout, preload adjustable
- Brakes: F/R: Tektro hydraulic E-500 brakes, twin-opposed-piston calipers
- Brake rotors F/R: 7.1-inch (180mm) stainless steel discs
- Gearing: Shimano 7-speed (DMP 11- to 34- Freewheel gear set), Shimano Acera derailleur
- Handlebar: 6061 aluminum alloy
- Instruments: LCD display (2.6 x 3.8-inch), battery charge, speedometer, odometer, tripmeters, temperature, max speed, average speed, battery voltage, PAS level
- Crank: Aluminum alloy, 170mm length, 48 tooth
- Pedal: Aluminum alloy pedal (black)
- Headlight: LED, 3-watt, with USB charger port
- Tail light: Dual LED, w/ Flashing Brake Lights
- Wheels: 20-inch double-wall aluminum alloy, stainless steel 12-gauge spokes
- Tires: Kenda Juggernaut Sport, 20 x 4 inches
- Seat: Ergonomic saddle with drop-channel:
- Stand-over Height: 24.4 inches
- Seat Height: 33.9 to 39.4 inches
- Curb Weight: 70.4 pounds
- Frame Colors: Matte Black with Green graphics
- Warranty: 12 months