CSC Motorcycles, renowned for its exceptional customer service, brings its smart sourcing and innovative delivery model to electric bicycles with the new FT750-26XP. This fat-tire electric bicycle is specced out with quality components and desirable features that deliver unmatched value in the e-bike marketplace.
The FT750XP is built around a lightweight aluminum chassis, and it uses a battery pack that fits integrally into the frame’s downtube for an ultra-clean appearance. The battery uses high-quality Samsung lithium cells to deliver 653 watt-hours of energy, enough to help power the bike for 25 to 40 miles, range depends on each bike model and a number of factors including the weight of the rider, added gear, terrain, tire pressure, temperature. wind speed etc.
The lockable battery pack sends its energy to an intelligent brushless controller and then to a first-rate Bafang 750-watt motor mounted in the rear-wheel hub. Pedal-assist rates can be adjusted to five levels, while a thumb-operated throttle can power the FT750XP assist without even pedaling.
The FT750XP’s components are premium quality. CSC uses Samsung battery, Bafang motor, 6061 aluminum frame, Tektro E-500 hydraulic brakes, and huge 180mm stainless steel discs for excellent control.
Shimano 7-speed (DMP 11- to 34- Freewheel gear set) and Shimano Acera derailleur. The Shimano index shifter clearly displays which gear is selected. A dual-sided front sprocket guard ensures the chain remains on track even when ridden over rough terrain.
Rider comfort is aided by a front suspension with 3.94 inches (100mm) of bump-absorbing travel, able to be fine-tuned with 8 levels of damping adjustment plus a lockout setting, as well as spring-preload adjustability. Fat Kenda Juggernaut tires look brawny and provide additional bump absorption.
Lightweight aluminum is also used for key components such as the pedals and crank, wheel rims, and tapered handlebar. Instrumentation is via a 2.6 x 3.8-inch LCD display that monitors speed.
Thoughtful convenience and safety items are part of the FT750XP package. LED headlights and taillights enhance rider conspicuity, as does a handlebar-mounted bell. A handy USB port is provided to power electronic devices, and a water bottle holder enables riders to stay hydrated. A protective cage is fitted over the derailleur to prevent drivetrain damage, and frame tabs are ready to mount rear fenders or racks.
In addition to the FT750XP-26, CSC offers a version with 20-inch wheels (FT750XP-20) that reduces the step-over and seat heights but retains all of the features of its bigger brother. CSC's electric bicycle lineup will be growing in the coming months with a range of convenience and comfort accessories.
THE PRICE IS $1688.00 plus $150.00 Shipping to Most locations in the lower 48 US States.. The bikes are backed by a 12-month warranty.
- Frame: 6061 aluminum alloy, high-step type
- Frame Size: 18 inches
Max Capacity: 330 pounds
- Motor: 750-watt Bafang geared hub Motor
- Motor Torque: 37 lb-ft (80 Newton meters)
- Pedal Assistance: Five assist levels, 1:1 cadence pedal assistance
- Initiating mode: Pedal-assist and thumb throttle
- Battery: Removable Samsung 18650 35E 3500mAH, lithium NCA (LiNiCoAlO2)
- Battery Specs: 48 volts, 13.6 amp-hours, 652.8 watt-hours
Battery Weight: 6.56 pounds (2.98kg)
- Range: 25 to 45+ miles (dependent on usage)
Controller: Intelligent brushless 48V750W
- Charger: 54.6V2A 100-240V input
- Charging time: 6-8 hours
- Front fork: Aluminum alloy, gold-anodized tubes
- Front suspension: 3.94 inches (100mm) of travel, 8 levels of damping adjustment plus lockout, preload adjustable
- Brakes: F/R: Tektro E500 hydraulic, twin-opposed-piston calipers
- Brake rotors F/R: 7.1-inch (180mm) stainless steel Tektro discs
- Gearing SHIMANO 7-speed (11- to 34-DMP FREE WHEEL tooth range), Shimano ALTUS derailleur
- Handlebar: 6061 aluminum alloy
- Instruments: LCD display (2.6 x 3.8-inch), battery charge, speedometer, odometer, tripmeters, temperature, max speed, average speed, battery voltage, PAS level
- Crank: Aluminum alloy, 170mm length, 42 tooth
- Pedal: Aluminum alloy pedal (black)
- Headlight: LED, 3-watt, with USB charger port
- Tail light
- Wheels: 26-inch double-wall aluminum alloy, stainless steel 12-gauge spokes
- Tires: Kenda Juggernaut, 26 x 4 inches
- Seat: Ergonomic saddle with drop-channel:
- Stand-over Height: 29.5 inches
- Seat Height: 35.0 to 45.7 inches
- Curb Weight: 61.6 pounds
- Frame Colors: Matt Black with Red graphics or Gloss White with Blue graphics
- Warranty: 12 months