Ebike Return Policy
To return an ebike, you must contact CSC within fourteen (14) days of receiving your ebike. You must receive prior authorization from CSC. The ebike must have less than five (5) miles on the odometer, be free of any wear and tear, dirt, dust, or any other signs of use and must be in the same packaging and condition that you receive it. All items that were inside the box must be included (charger, keys, hardware, tools etc.). Any warranty issues must be resolved prior to processing a return and any damage that occurs from return shipping is the customers responsibility. Refunds will be made after the ebike is received and inspected. CSC can provide logistic assist, but customer is responsible for return shipping and its associated cost. A 20% restocking fee will apply.
All CSC ebikes are protected against manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for one (1) year after receipt of the ebike by the original owner and is non-transferable. This warranty is only applicable to private individuals who use the ebike for personal leisure or transportation. Please contact CSC for specific warranty terms and conditions if the ebike is used for commercial use.
The warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of a defective lithium ion battery, frame, forks, handlebar, stem, headset, saddle, seat post, brakes, lights, bottom bracket, crank set, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, LCD display, kickstand, reflectors and hardware.
Warranty Does Not Cover:
- The battery is not warranted from damage resulting from dropping, water damage, power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance, abuse, and normal wear.
- Normal wear and tear of any component.
- Normal wear and tear consumable parts (tires, tubes, brake pads, cables and housing, grips, chain and spokes).
- Neglect in performing general maintenance
- Any damage or defects resulting from failure to follow instructions in the CSC owner’s manual, improper assembly, accident, collision damage, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modification, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible, operator error, acts of God, water damage, extreme riding, stunt riding, or used in racing.
- Any damage or defects caused by improper transport.
- CSC will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage or failure caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
DETERMINING WHETHER DAMAGE OR DEFECT TO AN EBIKE OR IT’S COMPONENTS IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF CSC.
Shop with confidence, if you purchase a Motorcycle or Electric Bike in store or online and the price goes lower within 7 days of your purchase date, you can request a price adjustment. Proof of purchase is required for price adjustments. Call for details.